Wednesday, January 11, 2012

RUSH HOUR


RUSH HOUR

It's 2012 and yet i can't still manage my schedule.
I have all the best, colorful, fun inspiring (name it all) planner and organizer plus post it.
But i always end up not following my to do list of the day.
















* Inner top, blazer, distress shorts and accessories all from:

* shoes from: Asian Vogue

I know, i would be running around the metro and so i decided 
to wear my  dependable shorts .

* Meeting with my clients
* Bank updates
* Visiting my shop

I thank God for keeping me busy. As i promised myself to stop complaining.

I'd like to end this day with this quote from Mary Kaye,
"It is far better to be EXHAUSTED from SUCCESS 
than to be RESTED from FAILURE."



Want my blazer? Grab some at my shop: Jhajing Fashion Accessories



ℒ ♥ѵℯ ★‿★
jaja

2 comments:

  1. thanks K! when you're confused and lazy, jazz up with blazer! hahaha ★‿★

    ReplyDelete