Friday, January 27, 2012

LETRAN "GUEST FOR A DAY"

LETRAN "GUEST FOR  A DAY"

I can still remember back in college, i used to invite guest for any school events, which includes (Dean of other school, President, Doctors etc). And now, it's me who's being invited.
Yesterday, (Jan. 26) I was invited to be a guest by the communication arts students of
Colegio de San Juan de Letran, Intramuros. It was my first time in Letran so im really excited to be there plus, i know i would be seeing a lot of students..
 (oooh.. i feel so old) hahaha

Since i will be talking to yuppies, i decided to wear something sweet...




Peter pan collar, lace top. (one of our best seller. sold out already) +
My mustard asymmetrical skirt .

this peter pan collar is my favorite these days..
 suede wedge on the GOLD for on the GO!


 hermes inspired cuff.



before the show starts, i saw a familiar pretty face. PARIS! my co-stylist, who also guested on the former show before mine.
and yes, Paris was also wearing the cuff i gave him back then.


 their talk show was called "SHOPPED"

I was their guest for business and fashion..


Letran girls, wearing Jhajing Fashion Accessories


during my interview.. (see how attentive i am? ) hahaha

The show went well i guess... And i hope i inspired some of them.
(meron nga ba, Letran?) hahaha

Let's check if i did well.. 


 with the students.

I think, the picture wont lie.

I salute these students for being so dedicated on their crafts.




And yes, a souvenir mag.

Thank you so much for having me.
ℒ ♥ѵℯ ★‿★
jaja










No comments:

Post a Comment