Friday, March 16, 2012

JHAJING TURNS 2

JHAJING TURNS 2
(COOKIE YUM YUM HASH HASH)

Howooow! I cant believe how time flies so fast. It was 2010 back then, and before i know it, my first baby is turning two already.

Two whole years full of fashion fascinations. Growing number of customers and became my dear friends. New learnings. Laughters. Breath taking trials. Changes. Evolutions. And a lot more! All these took place during my two God's given time of hard work.

Come by my dearest clients, friends, (client's to be), family and all you fashion junkies.

Let's make shopping more fun and relaxing!

I would be giving away cookies (the most fashionable.. hehehe) to all my dear shoppers tomorrow, courtesy of DOMINIQUE'S KITCHEN.

What to expect?

Here are some..














COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

CHEERS TO MORE YEARS OF FASHION!

LET'S DRESS THE WORLD, ONE WOMAN AT A TIME.

THANK YOU DO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

SHOP ADDRESS: 

JHAJING, 56 VISAYAS AVE, QUEZON CITY
BESIDE SHELL GAS STATION.

ℒ ♥ѵℯ ★‿★
jaja



No comments:

Post a Comment